Dental Extractions in Houston, TX
Contact us today at (832) 548-1533 for an appointment to preserve and protect your oral health while having a comfortable dental experience.
What Is Dental Extraction?
Our dentists may recommend a dental extraction if a tooth is beyond saving and irreversibly damaged, such as in the case of periodontal disease, traumatic injury, severe decay, or infection.
Are Dental Extractions Painful?
Do I Need A Dental Extraction?
- Cracked, fractured or otherwise damaged teeth
- Gum disease, such as periodontitis and gingivitis
- Persistent bad breath (halitosis)
- Pain when chewing or eating foods
- Extremely sensitive teeth, especially with hot or cold foods
- Severely decayed teeth
- Sensitivity to hot or cold foods
- Tooth decay that impacts surrounding teeth
- Problems with your bite, such as temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMD)
You should schedule your dental extraction in Houston at Spring Branch Dental Group as soon as possible to minimize discomfort and allow your treatment to begin quickly. You can schedule an appointment by calling (832) 548-1533.
How Long Does a Dental Extraction Take?
The Dental Extraction Procedure
Patients can expect to experience mild to moderate discomfort after a dental extraction procedure. Our dentists will advise you on the best aftercare practices to ensure a smooth recovery from your dental extraction at our Houston dental care practice.